Dear Pet Owners,
The Queensbury Hotel is a pet-friendly Hotel in Glens Falls, New York Located in upstate NY between Lake George and Saratoga Springs, The Queensbury Hotel is located across from City Park, a pet friendly park.
You and your pets can be accommodated on the first floor with access to stairs or an elevator. Extra care is taken to service these rooms between stays. However, if you are allergic to some pets and not others, there may be still an allergy factor to consider.
We accept domestic dogs and cats, if you would like to bring any other pet , require help choosing a room or have questions regarding these rooms, please feel free to contact the hotel at anytime. Pet friendly rooms are available only by contacting the hotel directly. Rooms are limited so please call in advance to secure room style and dates.
The pet fee is an additional $25 non-refundable per pet, per night. In addition a refundable $100 cash only security deposit is due upon arrival for each room the pet(s)have access to. Please note; credit cards are not accepted for deposit, deposit is refunded once room has been inspected by the hotel.
To reserve a pet friendly room please contact the hotel and speak to one of our Guest Services Representatives. These rooms are not available online. Reservations made online for guests with pets are not guaranteed upon arrival.
|Pet Friendly Policies|
To maintain harmony in the hotel and to ensure the comfort and safety of all guests and pets please read the following policies carefully.
- FEES AND DEPOSITS - There is an additional $25 non-refundable room charge for each pet per day. A one-time cash security deposit of $100 for each room your pet may occupy is also required at check-in for damage and extraordinary cleaning. A one-time cash only security deposit of $100 for each room your pet may occupy is also required at check-in for damages and extraordinary cleaning.
- POOLSIDE - Pets are not permitted to enter the pool area at anytime.
- UNATTENDED PETS - Pets may be left in rooms alone as long as other guests are not disturbed by any noise. A cell phone number is required at check in so you may be contacted if there is a problem. If there is a disturbance you may be requested either take your pet with you whenever you leave the room or asked to leave the hotel, forfeiting all fees and that night's room charges.
- HOUSEKEEPING - Rooms are cleaned between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. For the safety of pets and staff members, housekeepers are not permitted to enter a pet room while you are not there, except in the case of an emergency. a pet friendly DO NOT DISTURB card will be given to you at check-In, please place this card on your door for pet privacy. To receive service, please contact the front desk to make arrangements with the housekeeping department. Rooms must be attended to by housekeeping at least every second day.
- HOTEL ACCESS - All Pet Friendly rooms are located on the first floor. Pets are permitted in these rooms only. They are not permitted by the pool, outside dining, restaurant, or bar areas.
- MAINTAINING CONTROL - Maintain control over pets at all times while on the property. They must be on a leash and may not be permitted to run loose outside of your room.
- WALKING YOUR PET - Pets may be walked around the city, and in our City Park across from the Queensbury Hotel. All waste must be bagged and put into a trash receptacle. Waste bags are available at the Hotels Front Desk.
- BATHING YOUR PET - Pets may not be bathed in guest room tubs
- CITY ORDINANCE - The City of Glens Falls has laws in place that are strictly enforced. A copy of these laws is available by contacting Glens Falls City Hall at (518) 761.3840.