At The Queensbury Hotel, we welcome pet owners and their pets to stay at the historic hotel in downtown Glens Falls and enjoy all that the hotel and the surrounding areas have to offer. Located in upstate New York and in the heart of Glens Falls' quaint downtown area, the hotel is conveniently located across the street from the pet-friendly City Park. The Queensbury Hotel and Glens Falls are also located just minutes from upstate New York's famous outdoors attractions, including Lake George, Saratoga Springs, and the Adirondacks. There are ample opportunities to get outside and enjoy time with your pets while visiting The Queensbury Hotel, Glens Falls, and upstate New York.
The Queensbury Hotel accepts domestic dogs and cats, however if you wish to bring other pets, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel at any time for more information and assistance. All pet-friendly rooms are located on the first floor for easy access for you and your pet. The Queensbury Hotel has specific rooms set aside for guests traveling with pets, with extra care taken to service those rooms in between stays. Pet-friendly rooms are available only by contacting the hotel directly and rooms are limited so please call in advance to secure your pet-friendly room and to secure your preferred room style and travel dates for your trip to Glens Falls and upstate New York.
The pet fee is an additional $50 per pet per night - non-refundable. In addition, a refundable $100 cash-only security deposit is due upon arrival for each room that the pet will have access to. **Please note that the refundable deposit is CASH ONLY - credit cards will not be honored.** Your cash deposit will be returned to you once the room has been inspected by the hotel staff.
To make your pet-friendly reservation at The Queensbury Hotel today, please contact the hotel and ask to speak with one of our Guest Services Representatives. Pet-friendly rooms are not available online and must be made over the phone or in-person in order to guarantee a room for you and your pets.
|Pet Friendly Policies|
To maintain harmony in the hotel and to ensure the comfort and safety of all guests and pets please read the following policies carefully.
- FEES AND DEPOSITS - There is an additional $50 non-refundable room charge for each pet per day. A one-time cash security deposit of $100 for each room your pet may occupy is also required at check-in for damage and extraordinary cleaning.
- POOLSIDE - Pets are not permitted to enter the pool area at anytime.
- UNATTENDED PETS - Pets may be left in rooms alone as long as other guests are not disturbed by any noise. A cell phone number is required at check in so you may be contacted if there is a problem. If there is a disturbance you may be requested either take your pet with you whenever you leave the room or asked to leave the hotel, forfeiting all fees and that night's room charges.
- HOUSEKEEPING - Rooms are cleaned between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. For the safety of pets and staff members, housekeepers are not permitted to enter a pet room while you are not there, except in the case of an emergency. a pet friendly DO NOT DISTURB card will be given to you at check-In, please place this card on your door for pet privacy. To receive service, please contact the front desk to make arrangements with the housekeeping department. Rooms must be attended to by housekeeping at least every second day.
- HOTEL ACCESS - All Pet Friendly rooms are located on the first floor. Pets are permitted in these rooms only. They are not permitted by the pool, outside dining, restaurant, or bar areas.
- MAINTAINING CONTROL - Maintain control over pets at all times while on the property. They must be on a leash and may not be permitted to run loose outside of your room.
- WALKING YOUR PET - Pets may be walked around the city, and in our City Park across from the Queensbury Hotel. All waste must be bagged and put into a trash receptacle. Waste bags are available at the Hotels Front Desk.
- BATHING YOUR PET - Pets may not be bathed in guest room tubs
- CITY ORDINANCE - The City of Glens Falls has laws in place that are strictly enforced. A copy of these laws is available by contacting Glens Falls City Hall at (518) 761.3840.